Okay....after not blogging for the better part of the year, I'm back. Gina from the Shabby chic Cottage has put up a 10 things in 10 days decorating completion challenge http://www.theshabbychiccottage.net/2009/10/throwing-down-gauntlet.html
and I'm in. Here is what I hope to complete so far...
- First and foremost is I need to pick-up and clean my house enough to pull out the fall decorations.
- I want to put together and paint some stuff I thrifted to make pedestals.
- sew up the bathroom shower curtain I've had partially finnished for some time
- Frame and hang up my giant fork
- Paint the outside garage door and install the doorknob
- paint the end table in the kids bathroom
- Hang the kids handprint pictures
- paint the basement banister
- order the kitchen trim
- Re-pot the peace lilly in the dining room (it's decorative---a half dead peace plant is not an attracive room feature)